Bullionville was an ephemeral milling town one mile north of Panaca, established in the 1870s as a satellite of the silver mines at Pioche in Lincoln County. Mine operators chose its location because of the reliable supply of water from Meadow Valley Creek, the most northerly tributary of the Colorado River in Nevada.
Bullionville existed as a community for about ten years after 1872. When Pioche mine owners selected it as a site for their mill, they constructed a railroad from the mines the following year. The Pioche and Bullionville Railroad (narrow gauge) began operations in 1873 at the peak of the boom in Pioche. The town gradually disappeared after the mills and railroad ceased operations in the late 1870s.
None at this time.